Healthcare for All NC, NC League of Women Voters and the NC Justice Center’s Health Access Coalition have worked to introduce and to publicize non-binding Resolutions passed by County and City Governments
- Durham City Council passed a Resolution in August 2013, unanimously.
- Durham Board of County Commissioners passed a Resolution supporting Medicaid expansion on September 9, 2013.
- Mecklenburg County passed a resolution October 14, 2013
- Winston-Salem passed a resolution on January 21, 2014
- Chapel Hill City Council passed a Resolution
February 24, 2014.
- Greensboro City Council passed their
Resolution on March 18, 2014, with 7 “yes” and 2 “no”.
- Eden City Council passed their Resolution unanimously, March 3, 2015
Read This Now ⇥