The Health Access Coalition works to expand access to quality, affordable health care for everyone in North Carolina, including people who are low-income, are elderly, or have disabilities.
- Expand access to health services for low- and moderate-income families.
- Secure health-care policies that prioritize the needs and well-being of North Carolina consumers, especially with respect to the implementation of federal health reform.
- Empower health-care consumers with information about their rights, available services, and how they can become effective health-care advocates.
- Provide assistance to individuals trying to access public health programs.
- Promote the consumer perspective on state and federal health care policy in the press and at public forums.
Join us! The NC Health Access Coalition is a coalition of groups and individuals from across the state working to create a better health-care system. We want you to join the effort.
Read This Now ⇥