The National Academy of Social Insurance would like to invite you to a special event we are having in conjunction with the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health on March 27, 2018 from 4:00–7:00 pm.
There is no charge for this event, which will be an afternoon seminar and networking reception geared towards the Chapel Hill-Raleigh-Durham community, including students and faculty members and local community, business, and philanthropic leaders. Experts will discuss the latest developments regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medicare, and Medicaid, providing forum participants with an opportunity to take a fresh look at options for health care reform.
- William Arnone, Chief Executive Officer, National Academy of Social Insurance
- Jonathan Oberlander, Professor and Chair, Social Medicine, at the School of Medicine; Professor, Health Policy and Management at the Gillings School of Global Public Health; Adjunct Professor, Department of Political Science, University of North Carolina
- Pam Silberman, Director, Executive Doctoral Program in Health Leadership, Health Policy and Management, and Professor of the Practice, Health Policy and Management, University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Benjamin Veghte, Vice President for Policy, National Academy of Social Insurance
- Christen Linke Young, Deputy Secretary for Policy and Operations, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
You can register here
for the event.
I have also attached a flyer
with more details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need further information.
National Academy of Social Insurance
1200 New Hampshire Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20036